Hello my friends!
So today I write on letting go. Page has now hit one year and it is time to stop nursing. I have complained now for months on wanting to be done and now that I can I find many reason not to. I have given her bottles and cups with milk but it's just a toy to her. I have created the mess I'm in. She does not a take nap with out me holding her, same with going to bed. She only likes daddy to play with but If I leave the room she screams. I have not been apart from her since she came into our lives. You see I have a hard time with letting go. It's been that way with all my children. Everyone tells me it will take three days and will be done with the nursing thing. So why don't I just do it? She has been harder in that she will not take a pacifier or special blanket. It's mom and only mom. Well, thank you for listening to me. I know you all have been there. I guess it's time Page grows up a little. I love you Page!
1 comment:
I was the same way with nursing Matty. I kept complaining about really wanting to be done for months, but then when it came down to it I wasn't ready to stop. Good luck with the transition!
Post a Comment