
I'm sorry if this picture is disturbing that's what happens when you let a man pick the picture.
(Thanks Ladies.....Brenton)
Really read on this story is funny, I promise you will laugh. So I called my grandmother today and she had this story to share with me it go something like this. An older lady my grandma knows let's call her (Jane) for privacy reason you'll understand later. Watches dogs from time to time and was dog sitting. The dogs came home with a dead rabbit. She knew it came from next door so she brought the dead rabbit in and washed it up.Then She in the night took the rabbit back and put it in the bunny cage. (looking like it died in the night). The next day she was talking to the lady acting all nonchalant like and the lady said she didn't know why or how the rabbit got back in the cage, she had buried it in the back yard. I guess you never know!
No comments:
Post a Comment