It hard to believe that my baby is not a baby anymore. I tell you one year goes by so fast. My little one is a ray of sunshine in our home. She is a happy little girl. She loves to make people around her smile. The red hair is a treat, we still find it crazy that we ended up with a red head. She has been so much fun. She can really keep up with her brother and sister. I don't know why but the more children you have the faster they seem to grow up. I guess it's due to the fact that they have siblings to keep up with. We are so blessed to have three wonderful children. Happy Birthday Munkers! We love you!
Saturday, February 21, 2009
Happy Birthday My little one!
It hard to believe that my baby is not a baby anymore. I tell you one year goes by so fast. My little one is a ray of sunshine in our home. She is a happy little girl. She loves to make people around her smile. The red hair is a treat, we still find it crazy that we ended up with a red head. She has been so much fun. She can really keep up with her brother and sister. I don't know why but the more children you have the faster they seem to grow up. I guess it's due to the fact that they have siblings to keep up with. We are so blessed to have three wonderful children. Happy Birthday Munkers! We love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That's amazing that she's one already! Love that picture. :)
She is so cute and so BIG!!!
What a little sweetheart! I sure love the face she is making!
Post a Comment