Friday, January 2, 2009

Great Friends!

To Great friends! I just want to say how greatful I am to have good friends. We all need a least one good friend in our lives. I have been lucky in the last few years to meet and be friends with some really wonderful people. I have learned a lot from them. I just want to say Thank You. So what makes a good friend? For me it's someone who will listen, Someone to laugh with, Someone who helps me learn and grow. Someone who knows me. So what makes your friends special to you?

2 comments:

MJ said...

Annie! I want you to know that I count you as one of my closest friends! Sure do love you!

nora.lakehurst said...

You are a great person. Whom ever you are friends with always feels so blessed. You are amazing. And so are alot of your friends.
OH BTW this is Karla S.