Tuesday, January 20, 2009

What a Monday!

Hello all,
Today I would like to share with a funny story about my Monday.So I drove to the store to get a few things then the kids and I stopped in to pick up pizza for dinner. I had baby in one arm and Pizza and bread sticks in the other. When I put the baby in her car seat I put the pizza on the top of the van. You can probably guess where this is going. I then went to put my other sweet girl in her seat. I forgot all about the pizza. It was when I was almost home I remembered it. Yup you guess it. It was gone. I drove back only to fine my pizza and bread sticks in two different spots on two different roads. So if your driving and see pizza and bread sticks on the road you know I have been their. Oh, the joys of Mondays!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

That is so funny! I think all Mondays are suppossed to be terrible. Hope you had a good dinner anyway!

Koreena said...

That's hilarious! We've done that with a bag of trash on the roof of our car. Went to drive it to the dumpsters and forgot. Woops!