Friday, April 30, 2010



The Baby Bump!

Some of you have been asking to see baby bump pictures of me. I'll share them on here first and think long and hard before I put them on Facebook. I get big like the minute I fine out. Ok, so it just seems like it. I had an ultrasound and found out things are going good this far. I'm due November 29th, that seems like a long time from now. I'm 9weeks and 4days in these pictures. Hope you enjoy them Emily!

4 comments:

Koreena said...

Congratulations!! I didn't know you were even pregnant! How exciting!

We really need to get those family pictures of yours done once this weather turns back around! I don't want you to think I've forgotten about you.

Lisa said...

CoNGraTS!!! Are you hoping for a boy or a girl?!

Annie said...

Koreena~ Thanks, we will have to talk about the pictures. I kinda wish I could wait till the baby is here but I guess will have to talk about about that.

Lisa~ Thanks! I'm sure it's another girl. I'm sick like I have been with the girls. I didn't get sick like this this with my son. But time will tell.

The Serna Family said...

Oh, Annie! You are ADORABLE! Thank you for finally posting them. Now I just need to see you in person so I can rub your little belly! You are cute, cute, cute!