Holiday season is over!
Hello, How are you my dear friends? We are good here. This holiday season was busy. I waited till Christmas eve to do my shopping. We have had many family dinners with loved one, a few birthdays and a baptism in the works. We also have been working on getting over colds. It seems like someone is always sick during this time of year. All and all this was a good year but can I say I'm so glad to have it all over with. I'm ready to have everyone one back on a normal day. With kids off from school and a husband home on vacation,it's time.(I do love them all.) I have been slowly working on putting the house back together. This is still in the works. I hope everyone has a good new year. Here is to 2010!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment