Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Hamburger Tater Tot Casserole!


This recipe I got from my Aunt Kelly. It's one of my favorites! It's so easy I hope you enjoy!

You need:
1 lb. Hamburger
Half an Onion diced
1 bag frozen Broccoli (I use fresh if I have it)
1or 2 tomatoes diced
1 bag Tater Tot's
Large can of cream of mushroom soup
2 cups of cheese
1/3 cup milk ( I just put a little to make it soupier ) If you use frozen veggies you want to put less milk in. On this I don't really measure it I just put it in.

Brown and cook hamburger and onions. Put Tater Tot's in a 9 by 13 pan and cook in 350 oven till golden. Mix veggies, Hamburger , soup, milk and some of your cheese. Put it all over you Tater Tot's and add more cheese on top. Bake 350 for about an hour. The last few minutes I add french fried onion to the top.
I hope this made sense, if not let me know. Also play with it you can add anything really, I add zucchini, carrot's and any veggies I have on hand. Sometimes I add garlic and parsley or dried basil. My husband said tonight he would like it better with fresh tomatoes on at the end not cooked. I like it the next day for lunch.

1 comment:

MJ said...

You always have the best recipes! Thanks...and bring on the Z bread recipe!!!